Friday, June 28, 2019

Hela Regional Seat Recount Order by National Court

















By Philip Undialu - Hela Governor

In welcoming the decision of Justice Yagi today for recount, i once again appeal to Hela people to respect the Courts Decision. I accept the decision and will consider next course of action. Meanwhile, take note of Following facts ;
1. Recount ordered within 30 days. 
2. Neutral person to conduct the recount.
2. I remain Governor until recount process is completed.
3. Costs awarded to Electoral Commission.

I will call on the EC to install CCTV and do both manually and electonically. I am confident and will proof to the Court that I won on clean record.
Meanwhile, supporters on both sides should refrain from bad mouthing and taking sides. Allow the rule of law to take its own course.
Thank you and God Bless...
Governor Undialu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Cashless in China as I study for my PhD

                                WeChat and Alipay digital payment applications By BETTY GABRIEL WAKIA - posted on PNG Attitude Blog PORT MOR...